Discover Your Dream Home
I have been in the real estate business over 20 years. I've had the honor of assisting over 500 people buy or sell their dream homes in my career throughout the State of Connecticut. I have also owned and operated my own successful real estate brokerage for over 5 years. Now, I am the vice president and managing broker of the South Windsor office for the largest and most successful real estate brokerage in the United States (NRT - 21 Years running to be exact!)
Our office has had the #1 market share in our effective service area since 2009. We have the highest average unit production per independent agent in the local market area as well. Since 2011 the office production (sellers and buyers assisted) has been more than that of the #2 and #3 competitive offices combined. And, the office was ranked #9 in units sold in 2011 and #1 in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and #2 in 2017! This was among over 800+ Coldwell Banker Offices in the U.S!
I've been honored to receive the 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2017 Presidents Council Award given to The Company’s top 20% of managers! As a non-competing broker/manager at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage I have but one goal and objective; to offer associates development opportunities that allow them to achieve all that is possible in real estate…while having fun!
- '09, '11, '12, '14 '15 & '17 President's Council Member (awarded to the top 20% of managers)
- '13, '14, '15, '16 & '17 Premier Office Award (Awarded to offices that have an minimum average agent production of 20 units and $100,000 GCI per year)
- '11 #9 Office at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (CBRB) in the USA for Units Sold (1-35 Associates)
- '12, '13, '14 & '15 #1 Office at CBRB in the USA for Units Sold (1-35 Associates)
- '17 #2 Office at CBRB in the USA for Units Sold (36-50 Associates)
If you are an agent looking to change affiliations or looking to get into Real Estate with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, call Rocco Sanzo, Broker/Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 860-644-2461 for a confidential meeting!