- GRI, Broker
Branch Vice President / Broker
- License #:
- REB 0757272
I have been in the real estate business over 24 years. I've had the honor of assisting over 500 people buy or sell their dream homes in my career throughout the State of Connecticut. I have also owned and operated my own successful real estate brokerage for over 5 years. Now, I am the branch vice president and managing broker of the South Windsor office for the largest and most successful real estate brokerage in the United States (NRT - 22 Years running to be exact!)
When I started in the South Windsor office in 2009, we had about 30 Realtors and sold over 300 properties a year. In 2019, we had over 60 Realtors and sold over 900 properties! Our office has had the #1 market share in our effective service area since 2009. We have the highest average unit production per independent agent in the local market area as well. Since 2011 the office production (sellers and buyers assisted) has been more than that of the #2 and #3 competitive offices combined.
I've been honored to receive the '09, '11, '12, '14, '15, '17, '18 and '19 Presidents Council Award given to The Company’s top 100 (of over 800) managers! As a non-competing broker/manager at Coldwell Banker Realty I have but one goal and objective; to offer associates development opportunities that allow them to achieve all that is possible in real estate…while having fun!
- '09, '11, '12, '14 '15, '17, '18 & '19 President's Council Member (awarded to the top 10% of managers)
- '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18 and '19 Premier Office Award (Awarded to offices that have an minimum average agent production of 20 units and $100,000 GCI per year)
- '11 #9 Office at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (CBR) in the USA for Units Sold (1-35 Associates)
- '12, '13, '14 & '15 #1 Office at CBRB in the USA for Units Sold (1-35 Associates)
- '16 & '17 #2 Office at CBRB in the USA for Units Sold (36-50 Associates)
- '17, '18 & 19 #2 Coldwell Banker Realty office in CT for units sold.